PRISM’s emergency financial assistance provides 0% interest loans to qualifying families and individuals to cover housing costs and/or other necessary expenses in times of financial crisis.
- Must live in Golden Valley, Crystal, New Hope, or Robbinsdale, or East of 494 in Plymouth. View map
- Must be requesting assistance for one of these expenses
- Rent to avoid EVICTION
- Deposits for MANDATORY relocations
- Car repairs with estimates from PRISM mechanics
- Must have been denied assistance by Hennepin County
- Must attend budget class
After attending budget class, make an appointment with caseworker by calling 763-529-1350
- Bring a Photo ID
- Bring completed packet provided at budget class
Call 763-529-1350 for an appointment.