PRISM’s emergency financial assistance provides money to qualifying families and individuals to cover housing costs in times of financial crisis.
- Must live in Golden Valley, Crystal, New Hope, or Robbinsdale, or East of 494 in Plymouth. View map
- Must be requesting assistance for one of these expenses
- Rent to avoid EVICTION
- Deposits for MANDATORY relocations
- Must attend budget class
- Must have verifiable income
- Must have been denied assistance by Hennepin County
After attending budget class, make an appointment with caseworker by calling 763-529-1350.
- Bring a Photo ID
- Bring completed packet provided at budget class
Call 763-529-1350 for an appointment.
*NEW* CAPSH will be at PRISM on Mondays from 9:30 am- 12:30 pm to assist with SNAP benefits, MNSURE, energy assistance questions and more. Please let the receptionist know you are here to see CAPSH.
PRISM Employment Program (PREP)
PREP is a place for PRISM participants and other members of the community to come and get assistance with a variety of employment barriers, including resume writing, interviewing skills, applying with criminal backgrounds, and more.
Please come join us in the PRISM Community Room every Monday evening at 6pm. Snacks are provided.
March 30: Networking Skills
April 6: Criminal Backgrounds
April 13: Resume Writing
April 20: Career Advice
April 27: Interviewing Skills
May 4: LinkedIn 101
Can’t come on Mondays? Schedule an individual appointment with a Coach by calling Cassie at 763 529 1350.