PRISM’s emergency financial assistance provides money to qualifying families and individuals to cover housing costs in times of financial crisis.
- Must live in Golden Valley, Crystal, New Hope, or Robbinsdale, or East of 494 in Plymouth. View map
- Must be requesting assistance for one of these expenses
- Rent to avoid EVICTION
- Deposits for MANDATORY relocations
- Must attend budget class
- Must have verifiable income
- Must have been denied assistance by Hennepin County
After attending budget class, make an appointment with caseworker by calling 763-529-1350.
- Bring a Photo ID
- Bring completed packet provided at budget class
Call 763-529-1350 for an appointment.
*NEW* CAPSH will be at PRISM on Mondays from 9:30 am- 12:30 pm to assist with SNAP benefits, MNSURE, energy assistance questions and more. Please add to web page and make flyer outreach worker from CAPSH will be here at PRISM Mondays from 9:30-12:30 to help with SNAP, MNSURE, energy assistance questions etc. Please let the receptionist know you are here to see CAPSH.
Each month PRISM will hold a Job Club to help those seeking employment with their resumes, interviewing skills and other employment challenges. Participation in this program will earn you a gift certificate to the PRISM Thrift Shop called Shop for Change to get clothing for interviews and employment.
Please come join us in the PRISM Community Room every 3rd Thursday of the month. Next Job club will be on August 21st at 10 am. Coffee and donuts will be provided.
- In addition to this monthly meeting, individual meetings can be scheduled. Talk to a PRISM Caseworker for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.