Host a Donation Drive
Virtual drives are a great way to make your donations go even further.
We’re always looking for deals and buying in bulk, so we can buy more for less, and stretch your donation even further. Better yet, we’re able to provide the Marketplace with fresh food with a financial contribution.
Invite your friends and family to donate food and other necessities.
The same items that you and I purchase on a weekly basis from the grocery store are the same items we need. All items should be new and unopened. To make your drive as impactful as possible, please consider asking your community to match their physical donation with a financial gift.
Steps to host a drive:
- Decide whether to have a physical or virtual/financial drive (or both!)
- Choose the dates of your drive
- Reach out to PRISM to let us know about your drive
- Collect your items and/or fundraise
- Coordinate a time with staff to bring your collected items and monies to PRISM's Golden Valley location